At Stanley Electrical Services we believe in continuous education & training. We are a firm believer in apprentice programs and currently have four employees that have been or currently going through this work based/day release training. Below are a few of the qualifications & achievements our team have…
City and Guilds
City & Guilds is a world leading vocational education organisation. They develop vocational qualifications across a variety of sectors that meet the needs of today’s workplace, and help individuals develop their talents and abilities for future career progression.
- C&G 2360 – Electrical Installation
- C&G 2382 – Electrical Installations – 17th Edition
- C&G 2391 – Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations
IOSH is the Chartered body for health and safety professionals.
As the world’s biggest professional health and safety membership organisation, we’re the voice of the profession, campaigning on issues that affect millions of working people.
- Managing Safety
BTEC is the world’s most successful applied learning brand, and has been engaging learners in practical, interpersonal and thinking skills for over 25 years.
NAPIT was formed in 1992 as the National Association for Professional Inspectors and Testers, with the aim of setting standards for industry.
- NAPIT – Inspector’s Electrical Installation Condition Reports
- NAPIT – Design, Commission & Inspect Fire Alarm Systems and Emergency Lighting
Apprenticeship – Advanced Apprenticeship in Engineering